Sunday 18 May 2014

Puddle Jumping

I'm making a smaller version (six blocks) of the Puddle Jumping quilt from Camille Roskelley for our neighbours who are expecting a little boy in August. The day I found out they are expecting a boy I went shopping in my stash and pulled out this absolutely delicious combination of navy and orange. I LOVE it. I've been overgramming it on Instagram because I can't get enough of it!
Lizzy House, Squared Elements, Riley Blake, Lotta...a whole yummy combination
I quickly cut out all the pieces and, now that I had narrowed down the choices, was in love with my choices:
I love the modern and bright combination.
I then prepared each of the pieces for each block. Each block contains nine pieces, a centre four-patch, four on-point squares and four half and half white/print squares. I can't wait to share the result with you! Once you have the pieces made the quilt blocks come together so quickly!
I might have trouble letting this one go!
This baby quilt may end up being one of my favourites ever. Stay tuned!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment